BEAUTY | BEST DRUGSTORE LIQUID CONCEALER

5:17 am


Good morning sunshines, and happy 1st of August! In today's post I'll be talking about the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer. As you can tell for the title, this one is my favorite drugstore concealer til the moment. I have tried a lot of concealers, some of them were cheaper and others more expensive but the one I like the most this year is this one actually.

For those who haven't tried this concealer yet, it is a liquid concealer from high-medium to full coverage. It's also really pigmented and it's combined with goji berry and haloxyl to help erase dark circles, imperfections and puffiness around your eyes. It has a tube design with a sponge as applicator that I've personally never seen in other products and that I love.
It is available in six shades I think (Fair, Light, Medium, Honey, Neutralizer and Brightener), you can choose the one that fits you more depending on you skin type and the foundation that you usually apply. Mine is in the shade Light because I'm really pale and I like it that way also because it gives me a natural shine that says "Oh hey! I'm awake and fresh and happy to be alive!"

The applying process is quite simple. You only have to twist the base of the applicator a few times following the direction of the arrows who appear in the base until you can see that the concealer appears through the sponge. Also you can apply it with the sponge directly to your undereyes zone or you can wipe off the product with your finger and tap tap tap. I recommend to expand the concealer with a brush or with a blender. I use a sponge similar to a beauty blender and the result is really really good, the product blends perfectly.

The only thing that I could tell it's bad about this concealer is that if you have dry skin it may break and cause small wrinkles or fissures. So I highly recommend you to moisturizing your skin or using a face primer before applying the concealer, even if you don't have dry skin, because I have oily skin and even I use a moisturizer actually.




And how about you? What's your favorite drugstore concealer? I'd love some feedback so I can try other one when I ran out of this one. xoxo

You Might Also Like

5 comentarios

  1. I've heard a lot of hype around this, and it seems so good! I need to try it x

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth is that everyone was talking about it so I decided to give it a try a few months ago and I'm highly satisfied :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm so hooked on my collection concealer I'm really reluctant to try anything else! This one looks promising though! Xxx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love this Concealer too especially the spong on it is great. It is worth money


    Maka • makaloves.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete